LAS VEGAS - Comedian Ralphie May has died at the age of 45, TMZ reports.
He reportedly died at a private home in Las Vegas on Friday morning.
May had just performed at Harrah's in Vegas the night before.
The suspected cause of death is cardiac arrest. According to reports, he had been battling pneumonia for several weeks.
- Honda recalling 900,000 Odyssey minivans, seats may tip forward
- Richland community members hold early morning Bombers football send off to playoffs
- Petition calls for Yakima Speedway to stay after announcement that it will be sold
- Grant County Sheriff's Office responds to drive by shooting
- Horse-drawn wagon rides will return to Yakima for holiday season
- Tri-City Youth Soccer Association donates $4,000 to athletes college education