PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) -- Some Washington State University students are busy creating a walking tour of Pullman.
The new brochure will include 20 locations in and around the college town.
The Moscow-Pullman Daily News says the city's walking tour brochure hadn't been updated since the 1980s.
The students are taking a unique approach in the design of the brochure, providing hand-drawn sketches of the city and the sites as opposed to pictures.
- Semi-rollover closes Vantage Bridge
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- Toppenish school employee leaves handgun in bathroom
- Seattle police officer, Yakima native released after being shot in face
- Man arrested on suspicion of terror offenses near UK Parliament
- Local teacher helps his students take flight