Kristin heads back out to McKinley springs winery in Prosser to learn more about their wine. An interesting fact, their land was used as a training ground for U.S. fighter pilots during WWII. They have a tasty blend named after it!
- STD rate increasing in Yakima County
- Media outlets participate in Northwest Harvest "Carve Out Hunger"
- Camp Hope considering new winter shelter locations
- Message in a bottle tossed into ocean found 29 years later
- Pasco sees decrease in criminal mischief in multi-family buildings
- Kennewick police officer retires after 30+ years of service