It was a busy New Year ’s Eve and New Year’s day in the delivery room at Kadlec Regional Medical Center.
December 31 saw 9 babies born at Kadlec Regional Medical Center, including a set of twins Saturday night at 11:14 pm.
A West Richland couple Sunday morning welcomed in Kadlec's first baby of 2017. Kayd Caroline Pihl was born at 6:12 am, weighing 9 pounds, 2 ounces. Her parents are Dakata and Ty Pihl of West Richland. Dr. Kris Kobalter handled the delivery.
The Pihls will receive a gift bag that includes a specially made blanket by Kadlec Auxiliary volunteers, $50 gift certificate to the Kadlec Gift Shop and a commemorative stuffed bear.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call