It was a busy New Year ’s Eve and New Year’s day in the delivery room at Kadlec Regional Medical Center.
December 31 saw 9 babies born at Kadlec Regional Medical Center, including a set of twins Saturday night at 11:14 pm.
A West Richland couple Sunday morning welcomed in Kadlec's first baby of 2017. Kayd Caroline Pihl was born at 6:12 am, weighing 9 pounds, 2 ounces. Her parents are Dakata and Ty Pihl of West Richland. Dr. Kris Kobalter handled the delivery.
The Pihls will receive a gift bag that includes a specially made blanket by Kadlec Auxiliary volunteers, $50 gift certificate to the Kadlec Gift Shop and a commemorative stuffed bear.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land