The start of the flu season has already proven deadly in Snohomish county. According to the Everett Herald four people died last week in Snohomish county due to the flu.
Those who died include a man and woman – both in their 80s – in Arlington, a woman in her 50s in Everett and another woman in her 80s.
All had health conditions that made them more vulnerable to the flu. Flu shots still available.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds