To help prevent the misuse and abuse of prescription medication, the DEA has teamed up with local police departments in its "Got Drugs?" campaign.
Anyone with expired, unused, or unwanted medications could drop them off at their local police department this weekend, no questions asked.
The next collection will be in the Fall.
This is the third time Pasco Police have participated in the drug takeback.
The first time they collected four tall boxes of prescriptions.
The nationwide program has taken in nearly 2,000 tons of pills in the last three years.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park