To help prevent the misuse and abuse of prescription medication, the DEA has teamed up with local police departments in its "Got Drugs?" campaign.
Anyone with expired, unused, or unwanted medications could drop them off at their local police department this weekend, no questions asked.
The next collection will be in the Fall.
This is the third time Pasco Police have participated in the drug takeback.
The first time they collected four tall boxes of prescriptions.
The nationwide program has taken in nearly 2,000 tons of pills in the last three years.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement