To help prevent the misuse and abuse of prescription medication, the DEA has teamed up with local police departments in its "Got Drugs?" campaign.
Anyone with expired, unused, or unwanted medications could drop them off at their local police department this weekend, no questions asked.
The next collection will be in the Fall.
This is the third time Pasco Police have participated in the drug takeback.
The first time they collected four tall boxes of prescriptions.
The nationwide program has taken in nearly 2,000 tons of pills in the last three years.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities