A Washington cannabis group wants to start a fund to help patients defray the cost of medical marijuana.
The Washington CannaBusiness Association says the idea is to expand patient access to medical marijuana.
According to the Tacoma News Tribune, because of the many legal challenges, the medical access fund is still being organized. WACA hopes to have it operational by spring.
Qualifying patients can apply for financial support from the fund. Forms will be available at WACA members’ retail locations and online starting in the first quarter of next year.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires