A Washington cannabis group wants to start a fund to help patients defray the cost of medical marijuana.
The Washington CannaBusiness Association says the idea is to expand patient access to medical marijuana.
According to the Tacoma News Tribune, because of the many legal challenges, the medical access fund is still being organized. WACA hopes to have it operational by spring.
Qualifying patients can apply for financial support from the fund. Forms will be available at WACA members’ retail locations and online starting in the first quarter of next year.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities