Meals on Wheels is in need of volunteers to help in kitchens in Kennewick, Pasco and Richland. Volunteers help package, serve, set-up and clean up in kitchens at the dining sites, typically one day per week from 9:30am – 12:30pm, depending on the site. Volunteers will be asked to obtain a Food Handlers card.
The Central Kitchen is in need of volunteers one day a week to help with simple food preparation and clean up.
Volunteer drivers are also needed to deliver warm balanced meals to seniors who are homebound one day a week and on a substitution basis. Hours are typically from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
All volunteers will have a background check completed. For more information, please call Volunteer Coordinator Melanie Blatman at (509) 735-1911 or email email@example.com.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market