An 11-year-old boy is hospitalized in Seattle after almost drowning in a pool in Yakima over the weekend.
YMCA representatives say the boy was rescued from the bottom of the club's pool by a lifeguard -- the lifeguard performed CPR on the boy until paramedics arrived.
The exact hospital where the boy was taken was not named -- YMCA representatives say it is unclear how the boy ended up at the bottom of the pool, as the lifeguard on duty saw no sign of distress before he sank.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family