Hundreds of Seahawks fans gathered at Badger Mountain for the 12th Man Badger Mountain Hike.
Despite the chilly weather, everyone was geared up, in spirit and ready to hike up Badger Mountain to pay tribute to their team.
A small group of fans put the event together for locals to show how big of a support the Hawks have in the Tri-Cities.
Nearly 600 people RSVD'd to the event.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer