Hundreds of Seahawks fans gathered at Badger Mountain for the 12th Man Badger Mountain Hike.
Despite the chilly weather, everyone was geared up, in spirit and ready to hike up Badger Mountain to pay tribute to their team.
A small group of fans put the event together for locals to show how big of a support the Hawks have in the Tri-Cities.
Nearly 600 people RSVD'd to the event.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds