Hundreds of Seahawks fans gathered at Badger Mountain for the 12th Man Badger Mountain Hike.
Despite the chilly weather, everyone was geared up, in spirit and ready to hike up Badger Mountain to pay tribute to their team.
A small group of fans put the event together for locals to show how big of a support the Hawks have in the Tri-Cities.
Nearly 600 people RSVD'd to the event.
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer
- Suspect points sawed-off shotgun at Spokane Valley Deputy
- Yakima authorities searching for burglary, domestic violence, drug suspect
- Seahawks backup QB Trevone Boykin arrested on drug, intoxication counts