Hundreds of Seahawks fans gathered at Badger Mountain for the 12th Man Badger Mountain Hike.
Despite the chilly weather, everyone was geared up, in spirit and ready to hike up Badger Mountain to pay tribute to their team.
A small group of fans put the event together for locals to show how big of a support the Hawks have in the Tri-Cities.
Nearly 600 people RSVD'd to the event.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser