The Seahawks' fans throughout the northwest and beyond relishing not only the fact that the team won its first ever Super Bowl championhip last night, but the way the team did it in completely dominating the Broncos 43-8.
Hawks' fans hoped the team would win, and many expected them to, but the way it unfolded probably exceeded anyone's hopes and dreams.
The 12th man was celebrating all over the state last night.
Fans at a bar in Walla Walla went crazy over the team's triumphic victory.
Robb Watson of Pasco has been a Seahawks' fan for a long time and he says the anticipation up until the game was almost too much to handle.
"I had goosebumps at the opening kick off," said Watson. "I couldn't sleep the night before."
Some fans say the Hawks' domination through the entire game made things anticlimactic and less exciting.
"It was a great game, I think that we should have maybe had a little more competition from the Broncos but it was a great game," said Kecia Daos. "Seahawks did well."
"It was an okay game. I'd rather have it been close, that's what I thought it was going to be, but then again Seahawks' defense just destroyed the Broncos," Tyler Bosworth.
Overall, the general consenus is pure excitement.
"The emotions, I almost cried," said Watson. "It was incredible."
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death
- Scammers use fake Go Fund Me accounts to steal donated money
- Yakima residents concerned about violence after recent shootings
- Deputy revives man lying on sidewalk with no pulse