There was no shortage of fans cheering on the Seattle Seahawks as they took on the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII Sunday night.
Whether it was at home or at a party, fans crowded in front of a TV to enjoy the game which the Seahawks dominated from the beginning.
At the Green Lantern Tavern in Walla Walla, more than 100 fans proudly showed off their Seahawks pride. Some even added a little blue and green food coloring to their beer – one fan saying it brings good luck.
In the end, the energy of the 12th Man paid off as the Seahawks beat the Broncos 43-8.
As expected, fans couldn’t help but express their excitement – some even brought their own homemade confetti to celebrate.
The team will now return to Seattle where a parade is planned for Wednesday, according to a statement from Seattle Mayor Ed Murray.
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft