SEATTLE (AP) -- The Seahawks and Seattle officials are telling football fans to dress warmly for Wednesday's parade to celebrate the Super Bowl winners.
The high temperature for the day is forecast only in the 30s, but forecasters say it will be sunny.
Officials also are urging 12th Man fans to carpool or take transit to reduce congestion.
The parade runs from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. down Fourth Avenue through downtown Seattle from Denny Way to CenturyLink Field.
The parade will feature Seahawks players, coaches, Sea Gals, Blitz and the blue Thunder drum line.
Your Local ABC has attached a photo of the parade route.
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer
- Suspect points sawed-off shotgun at Spokane Valley Deputy
- Yakima authorities searching for burglary, domestic violence, drug suspect
- Seahawks backup QB Trevone Boykin arrested on drug, intoxication counts