SEATTLE (AP) -- The Seahawks and Seattle officials are telling football fans to dress warmly for Wednesday's parade to celebrate the Super Bowl winners.
The high temperature for the day is forecast only in the 30s, but forecasters say it will be sunny.
Officials also are urging 12th Man fans to carpool or take transit to reduce congestion.
The parade runs from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. down Fourth Avenue through downtown Seattle from Denny Way to CenturyLink Field.
The parade will feature Seahawks players, coaches, Sea Gals, Blitz and the blue Thunder drum line.
Your Local ABC has attached a photo of the parade route.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location