The 13th Annual Festival in the Parking Lot was held today in downtown Yakima.
Hundreds of people gathered at the Yakima Neighborhood Health Services building on South 8th Street to learn what services are available for free in the Yakima area.
The event had its annual hoola hoop 3-on-3 competition - which is pretty similar to Yakima's annual 3-on-3 basketball hoops tournament.
The theme for the festival is to get outside and get active.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River