The 13th Annual Festival in the Parking Lot was held today in downtown Yakima.
Hundreds of people gathered at the Yakima Neighborhood Health Services building on South 8th Street to learn what services are available for free in the Yakima area.
The event had its annual hoola hoop 3-on-3 competition - which is pretty similar to Yakima's annual 3-on-3 basketball hoops tournament.
The theme for the festival is to get outside and get active.
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape