A 14 year old girl from Yakima will get the chance to share her miracle story with the country this fall.
Camery Broers has been named the 2014 Children's Miracle Network Champion for Washington State.
Camery will serve throughout the year as an ambassador for Yakima Memorial, and other children with severe injuries and illnesses in the state.
Camery was born with DiGeorge syndrome, a gene disorder that causes poor development of some body systems -- Camery's family says they are excited to share their experience with the Miracle Network.
"It's a miracle, she's a miracle," said her grandmother Debra Broers, "She's come a long ways and it's important for her and these children to be recognized."
The Broers will be heading to Washington D.Cc and Orlando, Florida in the fall.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services