A 14 year old girl from Yakima will get the chance to share her miracle story with the country this fall.
Camery Broers has been named the 2014 Children's Miracle Network Champion for Washington State.
Camery will serve throughout the year as an ambassador for Yakima Memorial, and other children with severe injuries and illnesses in the state.
Camery was born with DiGeorge syndrome, a gene disorder that causes poor development of some body systems -- Camery's family says they are excited to share their experience with the Miracle Network.
"It's a miracle, she's a miracle," said her grandmother Debra Broers, "She's come a long ways and it's important for her and these children to be recognized."
The Broers will be heading to Washington D.Cc and Orlando, Florida in the fall.
- Gary Allan to kick off Pendleton Round-Up, Happy Canyon week
- Some balk as Seattle seeks to spend more money on homeless
- The Trump stock market rally is under siege
- 'Umbrella' protesters charged one day after new Hong Kong leader selected
- London's Muslim women march for victims of Westminster terror attack
- Four people shot to death in Northern California home