A Walla Walla murder suspect makes his first court appearance in the Walla Walla County Superior Court this morning.
17 year old Carlos Valdez will be charged as an adult for the shooting death of 20 year old Yesica Olivos.
Olivos' body was found last Friday morning on Frog Hollow Rd. in Walla Walla County.
Valdez and two others were arrested at a motel in Spokane Tuesday night.
Valdez is believed to be the primary murder suspect, he is charged with 1st degree murder.
Two other suspects, Breanne Rutherford and Andres Torres-Rodriguez were also arrested for rendering criminal assistance in the 1st degree and are expected to be en route from Spokane to Walla Walla in the next few days.
Valdez is currently being held in the Walla Wallla County Jail on a $500,000 bail.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown