A Walla Walla murder suspect makes his first court appearance in the Walla Walla County Superior Court this morning.
17 year old Carlos Valdez will be charged as an adult for the shooting death of 20 year old Yesica Olivos.
Olivos' body was found last Friday morning on Frog Hollow Rd. in Walla Walla County.
Valdez and two others were arrested at a motel in Spokane Tuesday night.
Valdez is believed to be the primary murder suspect, he is charged with 1st degree murder.
Two other suspects, Breanne Rutherford and Andres Torres-Rodriguez were also arrested for rendering criminal assistance in the 1st degree and are expected to be en route from Spokane to Walla Walla in the next few days.
Valdez is currently being held in the Walla Wallla County Jail on a $500,000 bail.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location