A Walla Walla murder suspect makes his first court appearance in the Walla Walla County Superior Court this morning.
17 year old Carlos Valdez will be charged as an adult for the shooting death of 20 year old Yesica Olivos.
Olivos' body was found last Friday morning on Frog Hollow Rd. in Walla Walla County.
Valdez and two others were arrested at a motel in Spokane Tuesday night.
Valdez is believed to be the primary murder suspect, he is charged with 1st degree murder.
Two other suspects, Breanne Rutherford and Andres Torres-Rodriguez were also arrested for rendering criminal assistance in the 1st degree and are expected to be en route from Spokane to Walla Walla in the next few days.
Valdez is currently being held in the Walla Wallla County Jail on a $500,000 bail.
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker
- High school students get glimpse into future careers
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding