The Washington State Patrol is investigating a crash near Wallula Junction yesterday.
They say a vehilce, driven by 23 year old Anita Castrejon, was Eastbound on State Route 730. She turned in front of another vehicle causing a collision. A 5 year old in the 2nd car was not in a proper child seat and was injured.
The WSP says drugs or alcohol were not involved in the crash. Castrejon was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities