The Washington State Patrol is investigating a crash near Wallula Junction yesterday.
They say a vehilce, driven by 23 year old Anita Castrejon, was Eastbound on State Route 730. She turned in front of another vehicle causing a collision. A 5 year old in the 2nd car was not in a proper child seat and was injured.
The WSP says drugs or alcohol were not involved in the crash. Castrejon was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape