Police say a gunman fatally shot his wife before turning the weapon on himself at a downtown Spokane medical center.
Spokane police said a man went to his wife's workplace in the Deaconess Medical Center complex this morning and opened fire. He then killed himself.
Police said no one else was injured in the shooting.
Identities and other details were not immediately available.
- Richland roads closed for construction
- Merkel hints at same-sex marriage vote in Germany
- Officals warn 80 homeowners of evacuation as Chelan fire grows to 7 square miles
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign