Police say a gunman fatally shot his wife before turning the weapon on himself at a downtown Spokane medical center.
Spokane police said a man went to his wife's workplace in the Deaconess Medical Center complex this morning and opened fire. He then killed himself.
Police said no one else was injured in the shooting.
Identities and other details were not immediately available.
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state
- Gonzaga Bulldogs advance to first ever final four game