Police say a gunman fatally shot his wife before turning the weapon on himself at a downtown Spokane medical center.
Spokane police said a man went to his wife's workplace in the Deaconess Medical Center complex this morning and opened fire. He then killed himself.
Police said no one else was injured in the shooting.
Identities and other details were not immediately available.
- Prosser school district works to amend social media policy
- China launches first homegrown aircraft carrier
- Dash cam footage from DUI arrest of Yakima City Councilwoman Carmen Mendez
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death