RICHLAND, Wash. - Two men are in the hospital after rear ending a tractor trailer on SR 240 near Airport Road in Richland. Clinton Crain, 46 was driving a vehicle with Joseph Crain, 42, riding in the passenger seat when the car ran a red light striking Hayes Frank, 28, from behind. Frank was driving a tractor with a trailer. All vehicles were towed.
Frank was not injured in the accident, however both Clinton Crain and Joseph Crain taken to Kadlec for further treatment.
Washington State Patrol are continuing to investigate but they believe drugs or alcohol may be a factor and charges are pending against Clinton Crain.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family