Two people are in the hospital after a car crash on westbound SR240 near Airport Road in Richland.
42 year old Bethany Lowe was turning left onto State Route 240 when she failed to yield to a red light striking 27 year old Ryan Whitten and totaling both vehicles.
Lowe and Whitten were both transported to Kadlec Medical Center for their injuries.
Washington state patrol has charged Lowe with failure to yield the right of way.
This is the second crash in 2 days on SR240 near Airport Road, both crashes were the result of a driver running a red light.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities