A Kennewick man is recovering this morning after he was injured in an accident yesterday outside of Pasco.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 38 year old Troy Broders was Westbound on State Route 12.
He lost control of his vehicle and ran into a semi truck in the side lane. Broders was taken to Kadlec Hospital for his injuries. The semi driver was not hurt.
The WSP says Broders speed was too fast for the conditions. He was ticketed for that charge.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties