A Kennewick man is recovering this morning after he was injured in an accident yesterday outside of Pasco.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 38 year old Troy Broders was Westbound on State Route 12.
He lost control of his vehicle and ran into a semi truck in the side lane. Broders was taken to Kadlec Hospital for his injuries. The semi driver was not hurt.
The WSP says Broders speed was too fast for the conditions. He was ticketed for that charge.
- 7 dead in Kashmir cable car accident
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt