A two-year-old boy is in critical condition after falling from a second-story window this morning in Kennewick.
Firefighters responded around 10 this morning to an apartment complex on the 700 block of North Arthur Street.
The child had climbed up on the back of a couch to watch a passing train and pressed up against a window screen that gave way.
The boy fell about 12 feet to the ground below suffering a critical head injury.
He was taken to Trios Health and firefighters say the fall appears to have been accidental.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker