A two-year-old boy is in critical condition after falling from a second-story window this morning in Kennewick.
Firefighters responded around 10 this morning to an apartment complex on the 700 block of North Arthur Street.
The child had climbed up on the back of a couch to watch a passing train and pressed up against a window screen that gave way.
The boy fell about 12 feet to the ground below suffering a critical head injury.
He was taken to Trios Health and firefighters say the fall appears to have been accidental.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location