More than 1,000 5th graders gather at the Benton County Fair Grounds in Kennewick for the 21st Annual Farm Fair.
The two-day event is an opportunity for local agricultural businesses and organizations to teach kids about the value of Ag education.
Students learn via hands on experience on how to grow potatoes, raise chickens and even milk a cow.
One students said it's like no other experience he's ever had before.
The fair will continue through tomorrow.
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death
- Scammers use fake Go Fund Me accounts to steal donated money
- Yakima residents concerned about violence after recent shootings
- Deputy revives man lying on sidewalk with no pulse