Three people were injured in a crash last night at State Route 395 and 10th Avenue in Kennewick.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 18 year old Devin Sater turned onto 395 at the intersection and ran into another vehicle. Sater, the driver and passenger of the other vehicle were all injured and were taken by ambulance to the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. Troopers say drugs or alcohol were not involved.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer