Three people were injured in a crash last night at State Route 395 and 10th Avenue in Kennewick.
According to the Washington State Patrol, 18 year old Devin Sater turned onto 395 at the intersection and ran into another vehicle. Sater, the driver and passenger of the other vehicle were all injured and were taken by ambulance to the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. Troopers say drugs or alcohol were not involved.
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer
- Suspect points sawed-off shotgun at Spokane Valley Deputy
- Yakima authorities searching for burglary, domestic violence, drug suspect