Today is the start of the 4th Annual Carnival for the Troops.
It's a small carnival in the Hobby Lobby parking lot on Canal Dr. but it comes fully equipped with some really fun rides.
A portion of the proceeds will go to help wounded warriors in Afghanistan providing them clothes, toiletries and other daily essentials.
10 days of Supporting our Troops and having fun doing it!
Thursday 3pm to Close (depends on attendance)
Friday 12pm to Close
Saturday 11am to Close
Sunday 12pm to Close
Mon-Wed 3pm to Close
Arm Bands are $25
Military Discount Bands $15 (With I.D.)
Tickets are $3.75 each (each ride 1 ticket)
10 Tickets for $32
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome