Today is the start of the 4th Annual Carnival for the Troops.
It's a small carnival in the Hobby Lobby parking lot on Canal Dr. but it comes fully equipped with some really fun rides.
A portion of the proceeds will go to help wounded warriors in Afghanistan providing them clothes, toiletries and other daily essentials.
10 days of Supporting our Troops and having fun doing it!
Thursday 3pm to Close (depends on attendance)
Friday 12pm to Close
Saturday 11am to Close
Sunday 12pm to Close
Mon-Wed 3pm to Close
Arm Bands are $25
Military Discount Bands $15 (With I.D.)
Tickets are $3.75 each (each ride 1 ticket)
10 Tickets for $32
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library