The jaws of life had to be used to remove one person trapped in a 3 car crash yesterday in Yakima.
It happened close to 4PM at the intersection of West Chestnut Avenue and 16th Avenue. One vehicle did not stop at the stop sign, causing that vehicle to slam into another causing a second crash.
Five people were injured, with three transported to the hospital.
One of thos patients is reportedly in serious condition.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape