Low visibility caused by blowing dust causes an accident involving more than 50 vehicles this afternoon on I-82 at MP 113. Benton County Fire District #1 Public Information Officer Devin Helland says nine patients were taken to hospitals with non life threatening injuries and twenty-six patients had minor complaints.
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima