Low visibility caused by blowing dust causes an accident involving more than 50 vehicles this afternoon on I-82 at MP 113. Benton County Fire District #1 Public Information Officer Devin Helland says nine patients were taken to hospitals with non life threatening injuries and twenty-six patients had minor complaints.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes