In Yakima County, Washington State Patrol says 6 people were arrested on New Year's Eve on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Troopers say the same amount of people were arrested last year as well.
Earlier this year, state patrol started it's Target Zero campaign, putting more patrols on the roads, aimed at reducing drunk driving fatalities to zero in the next thirty years.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser