KENNEWICK, Wash. - Police found a 7-week-old baby at the Highlander Apartments in Kennewick Thursday morning.
At 5:35 a.m., police and Emergency Medical Services arrived at 3030 W. 4th Avenue and discovered the infant boy was not breathing. He was pronounced dead on the scene.
The infant lived with his mother and father. No other children were in the home when he died, police said.
Investigation into his death is still ongoing. This story may be updated as details emerge.
- Yakima Police, SWAT surround drive-by shooting suspect in standoff
- TONIGHT@ 5, 6 + 6:30: Teenage sexual assault victims speak out in wake of Weinstein, WA sex sting
- West Richland middle school sends supplies to local firefighters in California
- Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run crash outside Toppenish
- Duck hunter drowns in Columbia River boating accident