Today is the 8th Annual Richland Fly-In where kids get to fly for free.
From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., the first 250 kids to show will get a free 20-minute scenic flight at the Richland Airport.
There is also plenty of music, food and cool things to see.
13-year-old Jeremy Carmarena said he's been waiting for an opporunity like this one.
"I've always wanted to fly and it's been a while since I have even been in a place," said Carmarena. "I hope to be a pilot one day."
There is also antique, experimental aircraft and vintage military vehicles on display from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape