Today is the 8th Annual Richland Fly-In where kids get to fly for free.
From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., the first 250 kids to show will get a free 20-minute scenic flight at the Richland Airport.
There is also plenty of music, food and cool things to see.
13-year-old Jeremy Carmarena said he's been waiting for an opporunity like this one.
"I've always wanted to fly and it's been a while since I have even been in a place," said Carmarena. "I hope to be a pilot one day."
There is also antique, experimental aircraft and vintage military vehicles on display from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident