Today is the 8th Annual Richland Fly-In where kids get to fly for free.
From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., the first 250 kids to show will get a free 20-minute scenic flight at the Richland Airport.
There is also plenty of music, food and cool things to see.
13-year-old Jeremy Carmarena said he's been waiting for an opporunity like this one.
"I've always wanted to fly and it's been a while since I have even been in a place," said Carmarena. "I hope to be a pilot one day."
There is also antique, experimental aircraft and vintage military vehicles on display from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker