Members of the Washington State House of Representatives from the 8th Legislative District, Reps. Larry Haler and Brad Klippert, will host a telephone town hall meeting today from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Citizens wishing to participate can call toll-free 1-800-761-6282.
The two legislators said that with still much talk of a potential gas tax, the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and the continuing investment in education as mandated by the state Supreme Court, there is much to discuss.
The 2014 legislative session started on Monday and is scheduled to last 60 days.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself