Members of the Washington State House of Representatives from the 8th Legislative District, Reps. Larry Haler and Brad Klippert, will host a telephone town hall meeting today from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Citizens wishing to participate can call toll-free 1-800-761-6282.
The two legislators said that with still much talk of a potential gas tax, the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and the continuing investment in education as mandated by the state Supreme Court, there is much to discuss.
The 2014 legislative session started on Monday and is scheduled to last 60 days.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees