Nine people were injured in a 2 vehicle crash yesterday morning near Boardman.
Authorities say a worker transport van belonging to Atkinson staffing of Hermiston was Westbound on Kunze Lane when it failed to stop at the intersection with Tower Road. It was struck broadside by a car.
Seven passengers in the van and two people in the car were injured. Two of the nine were lifeflighted.
Authories say drugs or alcohol were not involved.
The driver of the van, Sergio Obispo Poblano, was issued a citation for failure to obey a traffic control.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome