Nine people were injured in a 2 vehicle crash yesterday morning near Boardman.
Authorities say a worker transport van belonging to Atkinson staffing of Hermiston was Westbound on Kunze Lane when it failed to stop at the intersection with Tower Road. It was struck broadside by a car.
Seven passengers in the van and two people in the car were injured. Two of the nine were lifeflighted.
Authories say drugs or alcohol were not involved.
The driver of the van, Sergio Obispo Poblano, was issued a citation for failure to obey a traffic control.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop