A 9-year-old student has been placed on emergency expulsion after allegedly bring an airsoft gun to Vista Elementary Tuesday to threaten a student.
Staff members immediately responded to the situation after receiving a report from a student.
The weapon was found and school officials are currently conducting an investigation.
No one was harmed and law enforcement was notified.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget