A 9-year-old student has been placed on emergency expulsion after allegedly bring an airsoft gun to Vista Elementary Tuesday to threaten a student.
Staff members immediately responded to the situation after receiving a report from a student.
The weapon was found and school officials are currently conducting an investigation.
No one was harmed and law enforcement was notified.
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims