Someone has been calling in fake emergency calls to 911 -- but not anymore.
Since December 2013, there have been over 25 fake 911 calls made concerning a trailer on the 2100 block of North Steptoe Street and when officers respond they find there is no such incident.
Today, Kennewick Police arrested 32-year-old Curtis Torres for allegedly making the fake 911 calls.
He was booked on felony charges.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family