Here is the release from the Benton County coroner on the autopsy findings for Aaron Wright:
On Friday, June 27th, an autopsy was conducted on Aaron Thomas Wright, a 32 year old male, by Dr. Daniel Selove, a forensic pathologist from Seattle. Earlier in the day he had been involved in a confrontation with members of local Law Enforcement.
The findings of the autopsy were that Mr. Wright was struck in the head by one round and died as a result. He had no other gunshot wounds.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident