Here is the release from the Benton County coroner on the autopsy findings for Aaron Wright:
On Friday, June 27th, an autopsy was conducted on Aaron Thomas Wright, a 32 year old male, by Dr. Daniel Selove, a forensic pathologist from Seattle. Earlier in the day he had been involved in a confrontation with members of local Law Enforcement.
The findings of the autopsy were that Mr. Wright was struck in the head by one round and died as a result. He had no other gunshot wounds.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation