The Port of Pasco has approved a nearly $44 million dollar expansion of the Tri-Cities airport terminal
The project, which should start construction in August, will totally redesign the airport terminal, and increase the size of the ticketing, security, and baggage claim areas from 60,000 square feet to 110,000.
The project is expected to be finished by the fall of 2016.
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US