The Port of Pasco has approved a nearly $44 million dollar expansion of the Tri-Cities airport terminal
The project, which should start construction in August, will totally redesign the airport terminal, and increase the size of the ticketing, security, and baggage claim areas from 60,000 square feet to 110,000.
The project is expected to be finished by the fall of 2016.
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima