An Alaska Airlines flight makes a diverted landing in Yakima this morning.
Flight 619 was bound from Las Vegas to Portland, however Yakima Airport Administrators say the plane was not properly equipped to land, due to the weather.
Instead, the plane was diverted to Yakima at around 12:30 a.m., another plane was sent from Seattle to pick up the 93 passengers and take them to Portland.
Airport administrators say no one was harmed, and no emergency crews were called out.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture