An Alaska Airlines flight makes a diverted landing in Yakima this morning.
Flight 619 was bound from Las Vegas to Portland, however Yakima Airport Administrators say the plane was not properly equipped to land, due to the weather.
Instead, the plane was diverted to Yakima at around 12:30 a.m., another plane was sent from Seattle to pick up the 93 passengers and take them to Portland.
Airport administrators say no one was harmed, and no emergency crews were called out.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'