A man is in jail, accused of hitting a parked car in Kennewick and injuring someone inside the vehicle.
It happened around Noon yesterday. Police say 29 year old Eric King allegedly struck a citizen's vehicle that was legally parked along the side of South Rainier Street. Despite the servere damage to his own vehicle and the deployment of the passenger air bag, the suspect allegedly fled the scene.
Police caught up with him and arrested him shortly after.
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft