A man is in jail, accused of hitting a parked car in Kennewick and injuring someone inside the vehicle.
It happened around Noon yesterday. Police say 29 year old Eric King allegedly struck a citizen's vehicle that was legally parked along the side of South Rainier Street. Despite the servere damage to his own vehicle and the deployment of the passenger air bag, the suspect allegedly fled the scene.
Police caught up with him and arrested him shortly after.
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer
- Suspect points sawed-off shotgun at Spokane Valley Deputy
- Yakima authorities searching for burglary, domestic violence, drug suspect
- Seahawks backup QB Trevone Boykin arrested on drug, intoxication counts