From the Kennewick PD-
On the morning of February 25th, an 11 year old girl reported that she was walking to school when an unidentified male approached her and touched her buttocks and breast. The male then threatened to kill her and her family if she told anyone about the touching. The girl told the information to two friends and one of the friends reported it to the Park Middle School staff. The police were called by the school staff.
The male was described as a possibly Hispanic with a dark complexion. He had dark curly hair and a dark goatee. He was wearing a plain gray sweatshirt and dark pants. The girl claims that he left walking south on Garfield st. The girl was not injured.
Anyone who has similar experience or anyone who may have seen this male on the morning of February 25th is encouraged to call the Kennewick Police.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome