From the Kennewick PD-
On the morning of February 25th, an 11 year old girl reported that she was walking to school when an unidentified male approached her and touched her buttocks and breast. The male then threatened to kill her and her family if she told anyone about the touching. The girl told the information to two friends and one of the friends reported it to the Park Middle School staff. The police were called by the school staff.
The male was described as a possibly Hispanic with a dark complexion. He had dark curly hair and a dark goatee. He was wearing a plain gray sweatshirt and dark pants. The girl claims that he left walking south on Garfield st. The girl was not injured.
Anyone who has similar experience or anyone who may have seen this male on the morning of February 25th is encouraged to call the Kennewick Police.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement