An amber alert for an eight year old girl from Walla Walla has been cancelled. Jasmine Spuhler has been found safe a couple of blocks from home.
Authorities originally said that eight year old Jasmine Sphuler called a family friend to advise that her mother had cut her wrists. When officers arrived at the home mother and daughter were gone and there was blood found in the house. Word is that the mother is distraught over a break up and may have been headed to Lewiston.
We are told by Walla Walla PD that the mother, Lizabeth Spuhler, is being checked by medics at this time.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds