An amber alert for an eight year old girl from Walla Walla has been cancelled. Jasmine Spuhler has been found safe a couple of blocks from home.
Authorities originally said that eight year old Jasmine Sphuler called a family friend to advise that her mother had cut her wrists. When officers arrived at the home mother and daughter were gone and there was blood found in the house. Word is that the mother is distraught over a break up and may have been headed to Lewiston.
We are told by Walla Walla PD that the mother, Lizabeth Spuhler, is being checked by medics at this time.
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex