An amber alert for an eight year old girl from Walla Walla has been cancelled. Jasmine Spuhler has been found safe a couple of blocks from home.
Authorities originally said that eight year old Jasmine Sphuler called a family friend to advise that her mother had cut her wrists. When officers arrived at the home mother and daughter were gone and there was blood found in the house. Word is that the mother is distraught over a break up and may have been headed to Lewiston.
We are told by Walla Walla PD that the mother, Lizabeth Spuhler, is being checked by medics at this time.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River