If you're looking for a place to watch this weekend's big game, you may want to consider seeing it alongside some local heroes.
The Yakima American Legion on Fruitvale Boulevard is putting together a "Man Cave" for veterans and other members of the community to watch the game at.
The post is hoping to raise funds for it's activities through raffles and auctions during Super Bowl Sunday.
Event coordinater, Larry Broderson says he wanted to provide an alternative to the traditional bar and restaurant spots.
"We provide a home for all of our veterans to come out at any time," said Broderson, "The club is open 7 days a week, and they honor all veterans to come out here and their familes to come out here."
Broderson says the "Man Cave" will open up at 2pm Sunday, everyone is invited to come.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater