The Tri-City Americans annual Breast cancer Awareness Nigth raises $16,050 for the Tri-Cities Cancer Center this year.
The event has now raised $152,950 in its nine year history. Money is raised by auctioning off the special jerseys the team wears to play in as well as other raffles and sales that are conducted on the concourse during the game
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River