The Tri-City Americans annual Breast cancer Awareness Nigth raises $16,050 for the Tri-Cities Cancer Center this year.
The event has now raised $152,950 in its nine year history. Money is raised by auctioning off the special jerseys the team wears to play in as well as other raffles and sales that are conducted on the concourse during the game
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds