The Tri-City Americans annual Breast cancer Awareness Nigth raises $16,050 for the Tri-Cities Cancer Center this year.
The event has now raised $152,950 in its nine year history. Money is raised by auctioning off the special jerseys the team wears to play in as well as other raffles and sales that are conducted on the concourse during the game
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd