The Tri-City Americans annual Breast cancer Awareness Nigth raises $16,050 for the Tri-Cities Cancer Center this year.
The event has now raised $152,950 in its nine year history. Money is raised by auctioning off the special jerseys the team wears to play in as well as other raffles and sales that are conducted on the concourse during the game
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park