The Americans have made a trade, getting 17 year old defenseman Josh Thrower from the Calgary Hitmen. Thrower is in his second WHL season and has three goals and eight assists in 73 career games.
In exchange for Thrower, forward Connor Rankin heads to Alberta. The nineteen year old Rankin, who has spent his entire career thus far with the Ams, scored 82 goals and added 92 assists in 244 games.
The Ams next play tomorrow night in Everett against the Silvertips. They host the 'Tips Saturday.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter