Animal Control officers were called in to remove an agressive dog that attacked a woman in Kennewick yesterday.
Officers arrived at a home on the 8600 block of West Yellowstone Street for a report of a woman who suffered several bites to her arm and leg.
Medics treated the woman and animal control officers went inside the home to gain control of the dog, a pit bull, that was still posing a threat to a woman and a young child were locked inside a bedroom.
The dog is being held for quarantine purposes. The owner was charged with harboring of a dangerous animal.
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know
- Massive malware attack: Who's been hit
- State lawmakers pull all-nighter to try to reach budget deal, avert government shutdown
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor