Animal Control officers were called in to remove an agressive dog that attacked a woman in Kennewick yesterday.
Officers arrived at a home on the 8600 block of West Yellowstone Street for a report of a woman who suffered several bites to her arm and leg.
Medics treated the woman and animal control officers went inside the home to gain control of the dog, a pit bull, that was still posing a threat to a woman and a young child were locked inside a bedroom.
The dog is being held for quarantine purposes. The owner was charged with harboring of a dangerous animal.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities