Animal Control officers were called in to remove an agressive dog that attacked a woman in Kennewick yesterday.
Officers arrived at a home on the 8600 block of West Yellowstone Street for a report of a woman who suffered several bites to her arm and leg.
Medics treated the woman and animal control officers went inside the home to gain control of the dog, a pit bull, that was still posing a threat to a woman and a young child were locked inside a bedroom.
The dog is being held for quarantine purposes. The owner was charged with harboring of a dangerous animal.
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas