Animal Control officers were called in to remove an agressive dog that attacked a woman in Kennewick yesterday.
Officers arrived at a home on the 8600 block of West Yellowstone Street for a report of a woman who suffered several bites to her arm and leg.
Medics treated the woman and animal control officers went inside the home to gain control of the dog, a pit bull, that was still posing a threat to a woman and a young child were locked inside a bedroom.
The dog is being held for quarantine purposes. The owner was charged with harboring of a dangerous animal.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market