Hundreds of homeless people in Yakima turn out for the 9th annual Point in Time Survey today.
The survey, organized by the Homeless Network of Yakima County, is a yearly census of people who are living on the streets.
The survey asks people to identify things such as their age, gender, and other factors that contributed to their homelessness.
Last year, the survey found almost 900 people living in Yakima County without permanent or adequate shelter.
This year's survey totals will be announced in the spring.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market