Ladies and gentlemen started their engines over the weekend at the Walla Walla County Fairgrounds for the annual summer demolition derby.
More than 50 drivers competed in action packed heat races for cash and prize trophies in a fast and furious battle that took place on a dirt track before a large crowd Sunday afternoon.
The event ended with three cars competing in the finale where drivers crash and smash in the demo until only one car remains.
The next demolition derby will be Thursday, August 28th at 6 PM during the annual Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker