Ladies and gentlemen started their engines over the weekend at the Walla Walla County Fairgrounds for the annual summer demolition derby.
More than 50 drivers competed in action packed heat races for cash and prize trophies in a fast and furious battle that took place on a dirt track before a large crowd Sunday afternoon.
The event ended with three cars competing in the finale where drivers crash and smash in the demo until only one car remains.
The next demolition derby will be Thursday, August 28th at 6 PM during the annual Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days.
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest
- Washington drivers facing some of the worst roads in the entire country
- Hanford workers demolish famous nuclear accident site
- 3 dogs that attacked 7-year-old boy to be euthanized
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria