From Hanford contractor Washington River Protections Solutions:
A Washington River Protection Solutions employee reported symptoms potentially related to chemical vapors today outside the AN, AY and AZ tank farms in the 200-East Area of Hanford. Access to the area and to the AN, AY and AZ tank farms were restricted following the event.
The worker was sent to the onsite Hanford medical provider for evaluation and later released to return to work.
Sampling of the area did not show elevated levels of chemical vapors, and normal access to the AN, AY and AZ tank farms has been restored.
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker
- High school students get glimpse into future careers
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding