From Hanford contractor Washington River Protections Solutions:
A Washington River Protection Solutions employee reported symptoms potentially related to chemical vapors today outside the AN, AY and AZ tank farms in the 200-East Area of Hanford. Access to the area and to the AN, AY and AZ tank farms were restricted following the event.
The worker was sent to the onsite Hanford medical provider for evaluation and later released to return to work.
Sampling of the area did not show elevated levels of chemical vapors, and normal access to the AN, AY and AZ tank farms has been restored.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced