Apollo General Contracting is celebrating a major milestone.
Employees have worked five million hours without losing any time to injury.
Apollo employs roughly 1,000 people
Since December of 2011 not one of those employees has missed a day of work due to an injury.
The president of Apollo said this is a major accomplishment in an industry where employees work with heavy equipment often high above the ground.
He estimated that the industry average is about one hundred thousand hours without a lost time injury.
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway