Apollo General Contracting is celebrating a major milestone.
Employees have worked five million hours without losing any time to injury.
Apollo employs roughly 1,000 people
Since December of 2011 not one of those employees has missed a day of work due to an injury.
The president of Apollo said this is a major accomplishment in an industry where employees work with heavy equipment often high above the ground.
He estimated that the industry average is about one hundred thousand hours without a lost time injury.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials