Apollo General Contracting is celebrating a major milestone.
Employees have worked five million hours without losing any time to injury.
Apollo employs roughly 1,000 people
Since December of 2011 not one of those employees has missed a day of work due to an injury.
The president of Apollo said this is a major accomplishment in an industry where employees work with heavy equipment often high above the ground.
He estimated that the industry average is about one hundred thousand hours without a lost time injury.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself