Apollo General Contracting is celebrating a major milestone.
Employees have worked five million hours without losing any time to injury.
Apollo employs roughly 1,000 people
Since December of 2011 not one of those employees has missed a day of work due to an injury.
The president of Apollo said this is a major accomplishment in an industry where employees work with heavy equipment often high above the ground.
He estimated that the industry average is about one hundred thousand hours without a lost time injury.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape