A 17-year-old Arlington boy has been detained for an alleged graffiti spree in Hermiston, Boardman and Arlington.
The boy's mother, 45-year-old Rhonda Summerville was also cited for failure to supervise her son following Hermiston's zero tolerance on graffiti.
The teen was located yesterday and lodged in The Dalles juvenile detention facility. Aside from being detained, the teen was also issued a number of citations.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?