A 17-year-old Arlington boy has been detained for an alleged graffiti spree in Hermiston, Boardman and Arlington.
The boy's mother, 45-year-old Rhonda Summerville was also cited for failure to supervise her son following Hermiston's zero tolerance on graffiti.
The teen was located yesterday and lodged in The Dalles juvenile detention facility. Aside from being detained, the teen was also issued a number of citations.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds