A Kennewick man checks himself into the emergency room with life threatening injuries after an alleged overnight assault.
Kennewick police said that 29 year-old Jason Enyeart checked himself into the emergency room at Ttrios health around 1 a.m..
Enyeart lives on Beech street in Kennewick.
He said he was assulted by someone he knows but would not give officers the name of the assailant.
Enyeart is now in the ICU.
The police are asking for anyone who knows anything about the assult to contact them.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop