A Kennewick man checks himself into the emergency room with life threatening injuries after an alleged overnight assault.
Kennewick police said that 29 year-old Jason Enyeart checked himself into the emergency room at Ttrios health around 1 a.m..
Enyeart lives on Beech street in Kennewick.
He said he was assulted by someone he knows but would not give officers the name of the assailant.
Enyeart is now in the ICU.
The police are asking for anyone who knows anything about the assult to contact them.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown